Friday, March 9, 2007

My Icon




Alright, at last, I finished my icon. It looks simple, both shape and colors. My icon is made of 4 letters of my name. Moreover, the colors I chose also contribute the way this icon represents my name. My name is V I E T but as you can see, there are V, E, T, right? where's the I? Let's take a look and find, , and write down in comment box, if you don't mind :D .

Most of colors I used are hot colors such as yellow, orange, red and dark red. They can represent my characteristics a little bit. For example, I'm warm in friendship, ardent in love and fervid in work. As you see, I arranged my letters to look like the heart. However, I try to cover myself with an around border which was colored by gradient of a lot of brown and little white. This combination, to me, used to show a cold and non-welcomed state which I look everyday.



Nobody

8 comments:

RubyWind said...

Your logo shows me many things about you. I like the way that you represent your name in the logo and it looks like a heart. Keep creating and be the best.

s3140056 said...

wow thats great,but I like the first icon which is like your teeth.coz its unique and nobody has the same icon like you.

Anonymous said...

so creative...well done...and also so romantic :P

Phuong Thao said...

^^ I think the letter "I" is built from letter "T" and "E", right? I like the way u use color, and the meaning of cricle is really exciting ^^...

malobolobala said...

I don't know anything about you except your name:D but your logo can show parts of you.
Your logo reminds me of a bakery where I feel warm and hunngry:D.
Your color and drawing is simple and nice.It'll be more interseting if you make it less similar to some logos we have seen. Anyway congratulations!

Viet Le said...

Thx u all. The letter I that I try to hide is just the white rectangular between V and E, can you see? But the option that Clary said also great, I actually didn't see it until you point it out, thank u ^^

and Vu, I like to be romantic than unique :P

Apple said...

Wow, I see...a magical I letter^_^.uhmm, I like the simple way you used to display you name.really easy to remember, go with it^_^

Khang said...

Yes, indeed your logo is warm, elegant and clean, apart from the meaning which is already really beautiful =). As a matter of fact I'm not really good with light themes, and always suffer when it comes to designing something light. So, thanks a million for showing me this theme!